Fundación Cruzada Patagónica
Fundacion Cruzada Patagónica supports the integral development of rural communities in western Patagonia through education and sustainable rural practices. We manage three agro technical schools where students are guided through several projects that include water access, improvements in productivity, alternative energies artisanship, among others.
- Bring equal opportunities and access to education as well as promoting the complete development of thousands of patagonian rural families that live in extreme poverty.
- Promote the settlement and human development in rural communities in western Patagonia.
- Contribute to the conservation and sustainable use of the natural resources of rural areas.
- Promote the joint and strengthening work of entrepreneurs and social organizations dedicated to education and productive development in Patagonia.
1. Education 2. Rural development 3. Padrinazgo Programs
Padrinazgos program - sponsorship for secondary school students 1 in 4 young people from rural communities in Argentina have no access to secondary education level. The lack of schools, the distances and the limited financial means of these families, challenge the possibilities of eradicating the poverty and vulnerability in which they live. The Padrinazgos Program offers the opportunity of making a difference in the lives of these young boys and girls.