Do you want to became a Member Organization?
- The organization meets all U.S. legal and federal requirements to exist and engage in activity in Argentina
- The organization only engages in charitable activity.
- The organization is purely not-for-profit and no individual members benefit financially from activities within the organization.
- The organization is legally registered in Argentina and meets all state legal and tax obligations.
- The organization strives towards transparency and professional conduct in all its practices and processes.
The following criteria is evaluated:
- Board of Directors composition and involvement
- That institutional information is made public, including finances and programs.
- Accountability to the public community and to donors in particular.
- Expenditure composition: the majority of financial resources must be placed in program costs, rather than administrative or institutional costs.
If you're interested in starting the process of incorporation plase send us an email to email@example.com