HelpArgentina uses its in-depth knowledge of the argentine social sector to collaborate with local and international businesses to help them increase the impact of their social investments in Argentina.
We help clients:
- Identify projects that align with their strengths and strategic objectives.
- Select high impact nonprofits and then work with them to assure that they understand how to meet the expectations of a private sector partner.
- Define their community investment plans and policies.
- Gain access to key stakeholders in the social sector and facilitate interactions.
- Develop and implement innovative programs to engage their employees in community investment activities.
Corporate Clients: Cablevisión, Dinero Mail, Farmacity, Goldman Sachs, Google, Pampa Energía.
Institutional Clients: The IFC (World Bank), the Swiss Embassy in Argentina.
We believe that the private sector can play a key role in the solution of social issues and that businesses are uniquely positioned to:
- Catalyze social innovation by providing a perspective and a method of analyzing problems that is different from traditional actors in the sector.
- Promote individual engagement with the social sector by developing programs that encourage volunteering and that provide incentives to donate.
How we add value
- We understand the business investment process and can provide support in every step of its application in the selection of social investments.
- We can help a client identify and prioritize the social investment alternatives that:
are most relevant to the organization
are most important to the communities where a company operates
have the potential to generate the most significant impact
- We know the key actors across the social sector and can identify the best partners to collaborate in meeting a specific objective.
- We provide flexible expert resources that can be used to meet specific project needs or to provide ongoing advice.
- Perform diagnostics of existing social investment activities.
- Assist in the design of a social investment policy.
- Benchmark against international and national best practice examples.
- Identify the social issues that are most relevant to the company and those that are of greatest importance to the local communities.
- Identify key stakeholders and potential partners and facilitate interaction.
- Design internal procedures for evaluating and prioritizing requests for support that are transparent and efficient and that give added confidence to stakeholders.
- Provide an independent link to gather feedback and perceptions about the company from the stakeholders.
- Monitor and make site visits to ongoing projects to evaluate their progress.
- Evaluate the allocation of resources and assess the impact of a project.
- Generate reports summarizing project results for distribution to internal and external stakeholders (employees, community, media, etc.)