We get closer when giving...
In Manos Abiertas we accompany and assist the neediest and most vulnerable, strengthening family ties and community networks.
1. Housing: children, the elderly and people in a street situation and helplessness
2. Health: palliative care for people with terminal illnesses in its final phase, and help with comprehensive physical and mental health
3. Education: schools and activities support, scholarships, educational programs, craft workshops and cultural.
4. Social Promotion: accompaniment and support to communities and families marginalized by the Unemployment, emigration or extreme povert
5. Loneliness: visit and assistance to people who are alone in different situations or in hospitals, prisons, home
6. Spirituality: free spiritual exercises and spaces for reflection and coexistence
Thank you for you Donations, you help is appreciated.