To promote a Happy and Empowered Childhood, with Rights, acting from CasaSan as a point of reference and as a developer of social projects, in order to encourage talents, passions, growth, and empowering underprivileged children, teenegers and their families.
Childhood With Rights
Promote a Childhood with Rights, developing projects and proposals according with their needs and interests, preventing risk situations and empowering them with life tools. Some of the activities of this Program are educational courses of:
Urban Dance, Kung-Fu, Rap, Karate, Break Dance, Murga Musician’s training, Músic Lessons, Playing Área, Folkloric Dance, DJ, Contemporary Dance, Theater Performance, Arabic Dances, Playing and Learning English, Skate
CasaSan’s family community
The goal of this program is to involve the family members of children that assist to the institution, by developing courses, workshops, educational meetings, around Health, Work, Family Empowering, and other social topics. Some of the activities of this Program are:
• Health and Movement Activities: Pilates Mat, Zumba, Yoga.
• Work activities: Sewing and dress making; Embroidery, appliques and Murga’s fantasies
• Family Empowering and Participation activities: Community Picnics / Events / Celebrations / Exhibitions
Community Networks and Assistance
CasaSan offers assistance in basic social needs to low-income families, either directly or through other institutions. Some of the initiatives that are part of this Program:
• Community Wardrobe: The Foundation recieves clothing donations permanently and offers them for free to families with this kind of needs. The Dress-Closet is available every day in CasaSan.
• Tea and nutrition: We offer a tea and nutrition support to children that assists to activities every day at the Foundation.
• Psychological Assistance: In agreement with the Universidad Abierta Interamericana, every week we offer a space for psychological assistance for families that need support with conflictive situations inside the family circle, domestic or gender violence, difficulties with upbringing.
• Other Donations: Frecuently Corporations or individual people come to the Foundation in order to donate food, dress, furniture, technology, among others. We receive them and offer to families with social needs, as well as other community institutions.
Address: Olavarría 815
Ciudad Autonoma de Buenos Aires
Support Our Work
To promote Childhood with Rights, and to develope projects and proposals suitable for their needs and interests, preventing risk situations, and empowering them with life tools.
The goal of this program is to involve the family members of children who attend the institution, by developing courses, workshops, and educational meetings, around Health, Work, family Empowering initiatives, and other social topics.
CasaSan offers assistance in basic social needs to low-income families, either directly or through other institutions.